Are you often using Zoom but you have that same old and disorderly background? Do you want to look more professional in your meetings? We got you covered! Because today, we would be giving not just one, nor two, but three FREE animated and professional-looking backgrounds for Zoom. We will also include a quick and easy guide on how to set these backgrounds on your Zoom application.
Click here to download these animated backgrounds, completely free of charge.
- Once you have downloaded the backgrounds, go to Zoom on your browser, then click on Host, then With Video On.
- This will open the Zoom app if you have already installed it on your device.
- Once the app has opened, click on the small arrow up on the bottom left corner beside Start Video, then click Choose Virtual Background.
- Then, click on the small plus sign, then Add Video.
- After that, you can now choose from the 3 different animated backgrounds that you prefer, then click Open.
- If you have a green screen background, check the box below that says “I have a green screen”. Otherwise, just leave it unchecked.
Alright! You now have a classy and professional-looking animated background the next time you host or join a Zoom meeting.
Should you be interested for other amazing animated background by bluefx.net, please check out the video below by Szilard.