Are you seeking a simple, quick, and easy video intro template? A fast and simple tutorial on how to customize three free intro templates from bluefx.net has been put up by us.
But first, grab the FREE intro video template by clicking on the links below.
The Grunge Template
- To create a setup, select “Free layer” under the “Edit Tab” in the Capcut settings window and Save.
- Once you downloaded the template, take the “QuickTime PNG” folder and then select all of the videos from it then drag them to the media box.
- Add the base to the timeline.
- Select “Text” in the top left corner to add text or a logo. Type your title after adding a text layer and clicking the plus symbol, then edit the text to your desire color and position.
- To add the transition effect, select “Reveal” and then drag it over the text.
- At this point, you have to make sure that you’re at the spot where the reveal effect completely covers your text layer, and then just trim your text layers at that point.
- To have a little bit more animation, add the “Base Loop” beside the “Base” and then extend the two-text layer.
- At the top of the text layer add the “Upper Loop” to add movements.
Fire Title Template
- Take the “MOV PNG” folder, open it up, and drag and drop the videos into the Media panel.
- Add the “Base” in the timeline next to your text, then position the text at the right spot and edit it.
- Go back to the Media panel, select “Reveal” and drag it above the text layer.
- Now, drag the “Base Loop” next to the “Base” and then extend the text layer to fit.
- Then drag the “Upper Loop” just above the text layer.
Game Title Template
- Open the “MOV PNG” folder, then drag the videos inside the Media panel.
- Start with the “Base”, drag and drop it to the timeline and then add the text.
- Drag in the “Reveal” file above the text layer.
- Continue by dragging the “Base Loop” next to the base then extend the text layer at the right spot.
- After that, drag and drop the “Upper Loop” next to the Reveal.
That’s all there is to it! These templates are now open and are simple to use.
Don’t forget to watch the complete lesson below for more information on how to use Capcut to properly utilize these incredible templates from bluefx.net.