Why Video Templates in the first place?
Whether you’re a local business owner, a small agency or run a large corporation, a nice video presentation that describes your business model and market approach is a total must have. Video marketing is straight forward and it delivers the message fast while engaging your audience.
Don’t just take our word for it, here are some staggering statistics as shared by Forbes:
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
- A 3th of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- Digital marketing expert James McQuivey estimates that 1 minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
2 of the Best Ways To Know How To get a Video Promotion Done (Fast)!
Now that we’ve described that having a good video on your landing page or social media is a non negotiable assets to have in 2018, let’s take a look at two main ways which will enable you to get that done
1. Hire an expert or a Video Company to Create a Video From Scratch
A good approach, but do you really know what a deal like this truly consists of?
5 Facts about Creating a Video with an Expert of Video Company
- the minimum budget would start at around $500 for 30 seconds of animation
- since you can’t see the result from the beginning, revisions are almost guaranteed
- the video company would most likely ask for a script or assistance and input in writing the script according to your requirements
- the process is lengthily, anywhere from 7 to 30 days
- the end result might not actually be congruent with what you initially had in mind
A clear conclusion is that choosing this path might lead you to have a unique beautiful video, but the costs are high, the time frame is uncertain and you might find yourself burned out at the end of the collaboration process with the video company.
2. Take the Fast Route and get a Beautiful Video Presentation or Intro Promo Done In Minutes by Using a pre-made After Effects Template
First off, why After Effects?
Well, Adobe After Effects is for many years the industry’s standard in motion graphics and its versatility and functionality is unbeaten to this day. After Effects is the Photoshop of the video. Anything can be done and everything can be changed easily. It’s also our platform of choice for creating video templates.
Why You Need To choose Adobe After Effects8 Top Benefits if using Adobe After Effects
- they are easy and intuitive to use
- the price is usually 10 times lower compared to a custom project. Anywhere from $49 up
- you see the end result from the beginning and you only have to think of how to edit it according to your brands’ color scheme
- you can edit it by yourself, you don’t need an expert to help you out
- you can have a video done and ready to upload in minutes
- you can even resell the videos you create
- you can create videos as a service for your clients
- templates can be combined and in conjunction with an intro logo animation you can get a really amazing video product
6 Differences between BlueFX After Effects Templates and Templates from Other Sources and Marketplaces? Why choose us?
Good question! Our main business focus over the years has been to create the easiest to edit and customize templates on the market. We’ve simplified everything to the ridiculous. In many cases, you just need to import your logo and images, drop them into their corresponding placeholders and the project is pretty much ready to render!
Download your Free After Effects Logo Animation Template right now!
We also went the extra mile to bring you:
- Video Tutorials for all our templates
- 60 Days no-question-asked Money Back Guarantee
- Full Technical Support
- Phone Support
- Chat Support
- An Extended License of All Our AE Templates
If the 60 day money back does not impress you, then let us get into more detail about what the extended “cash license” really means. In a nutshell, you can create as many videos as you want for yourself or for any number of your clients and the basic license will cover that. You can monetize the video or you can sell them and profit.
All other of our competitors? They just offer one single license per purchase! That means you can create only 1 video. That’s it!
Our templates are also checked and triple checked for quality and ease of use and functionality before we launch them out. They are not just thrown out into the marketplace with no sense of technical responsibility.
5 Top Trends in After Effects Templates? What Templates are Most Useful and Sought After?
There are several types of evergreen and ever useful types of templates and depending on what you are looking after, here are some categories:
1. Whiteboard Explainer Templates
They are AE whiteboard animations that are generally used to describe how a business works and they tell the story in a fun an easy way to watch and understand. They engage the clients and retain attention.
2. Business Flat-Style Animation Explainers
They really work similarly to AE Whiteboard Explainers but the video and design approach is different. The flat style animated icons are very modern and impactful.
Take a look at our amazing Business Explainer here.
3. AE Logo Intros
These work for any kind of video and they will give an initial positive blast to your video or corporate presentation. The editing process is as easy is it gets: just import your logo, optionally change some colors and render the project out. Most of our AE templates have built-in color pickers so you can change any color with just a click.
Our Logo Supercharger 5 is a good example on that.
4. Virtual Studios Projects
These type of videos really make you stand out! Imagine having yourself presenting on a virtual set that looks just like a professional TV studio that would cost thousands to rent. You can use your own footage or hire an actor to do the presentation for you. As a BONUS we generally offer a green screen course as well, so you can easily key light and remove the green screen before adding your footage into the template.
Take a quick look at our beautiful Virtual Studio 8 Template Pack
5. Cool and Modern Kinetic AE Text Animations
Have something to say or a quote to overlay on your footage? Why not do it in style? Just double click on the text and enter your own text and watch the magic happen. Your audition and competitors will be stocked! Additionally, you can change the duration of any animation by dragging a marker on the timeline!
We hope we’ve managed to expand your vision and open your mind to the endless possibilities of using After Effects Templates for creating wonderful video presentations while keeping your costs and time investment to the minimum.
If you want to know how easy is to use the BlueFX Templates here is a short tutorial!