Do you want to level up your intro text on your own videos? Maybe you are currently tired of seeing the same plain intro that you have. Well, it’s time to elevate your videos by adding a touch of fieriness to it. Today, we are providing a FREE Fire Title Template that you can use. We have also included an easy guide below on how to use this free template using Canva.
To start with, click here to download this amazing FREE template.
- Once you have downloaded the template, you will be directed to a page like the one seen on the picture. Just click on “Use template” to start editing.
- You can start with editing the text layer. To do that, just double click on the layer to highlight it, and then type in your desired text.
- You can also reposition the layer and adjust its font size using the minus button here.
- You can also change the font color by clicking the “Text color”, and choosing from the variety of colors available.
- Once you’re done editing, you can now export the video by clicking Share on the upper right portion of the screen, then click on Download.
- Make sure that it is on the option MP4. Then click Download. Wait for the download to finish, and you’re all set!
It’s that easy! Now you already have an elevated intro text clip for your videos.
Be sure to also check out the video below as Szilard from bluefx.net introduces another awesome template that you can use on your future videos.