Editing a FREE Intro Template Tutorial Using Davinci Resolve
Do you want to get a simple yet corporate-style intro for your videos? In this article, we have listed a quick guide on how to use and edit our FREE intro template with the use of Davinci Resolve
Click here to download the ready-to-use template.
- Once you have downloaded the template, import the template files on the Media Pool.
- To add all the needed footage to your timeline, click the Edit panel.
- Drag all the necessary footage onto your timeline together with your logo.
- Add a subtitle underneath your logo, if necessary. To do that, go to Effects Library > Titles > Text.
- Type in your desired subtitle.
- Adjust the font style, font size, and color contrast of your subtitle so people who watch your videos can easily read it.
- To add a transition on your subtitle, select the subtitle layer and go to Effects Library > Video Transitions > Cross Dissolve.
Want to put your intro on the next level? Click the video below to watch the in-depth tutorial made by Szilard from bluefx.net.