FREE After Effects Intro Template & Tutorial
Are you looking for a classy and stylish intro template for your videos? Then you just jumped on the perfect article because we have exclusively included a FREE intro template below. We have also added a quick tutorial guide on how to use and edit this awesome template using Adobe After Effects.
Click here to download this beautiful intro template completely free of charge.
- Once you have downloaded the template, import all the template files on the Composition Panel and add them to the timeline
- To edit the text on the template, locate the Text layer on the Composition Panel and start editing each and every word as you desire.
- You can also customize the font family and size of each word depending on your perspective.
- On the 3:29 timestamp on the template, a first image placeholder appears. To insert your own image on the placeholder, go to the Project Panel > YOU CHANGE folder > click IMAGE 01.
- Double click on the Project Panel to import your own image then drag it to the IMAGE 01 Composition Panel.
- Repeat the process until you have edited all the text and placed all the needed images on your placeholders.
To learn more about this, watch the comprehensive guide below conducted by Uwais from bluefx.net.