Are you an aspiring Youtuber who wanted to create an eye catching and presentable thumbnails for your content? Worry less because we have a solution for that! Here is the quick and easy tutorial on how to make Youtube thumbnails.
- First thing you need to do is to record poses that would fit for your thumbnail such as:
- If you’re on Windows, you can use the Snipping Tool to take a snapchat off that frame.
- And to edit it to make it more interesting you can use CANVA, all you need to do is open up Canva.com
- Click on that “Youtube Thumbnail”.
- In order to import your picture, just click on “Upload” and “Upload Files”.
- After importing, drag and drop the image to the timeline.
- For cropping the image, click “Crop” located at the top.
- To add another color to your thumbnail to make it more appealing, just click “Background” and choose color.
- Click “Text” to add text to your thumbnail.
- Make sure your text is readable by clicking “Text color” at the top and choose the color.
- To edit your image, just click the image itself and select “Edit Image”.
- For you to download your new thumbnail, go to “Share” and click “Download”.
And voila! Now you got yourself a fantastic and very eye catching thumbnail for your video. Don’t forget to watch the full tutorial on making YouTube thumbnails easy and free from bluefx.net.