Are you tired of having a dull and boring post on your social media? You no longer need to worry because we are providing you with a guide on utilizing Canva to make your social media posts more fun and classier.
Click here to download.
- Once you have downloaded and opened the Canva package you will see 2 versions, start by opening the first version (square). To edit it, click on the background and choose your preferred color.
- If you want to change the text, just double-click the text and type.
- To export, click on “Share” on the upper right corner and select “Download”.
- To choose what type of export do you want just click on “File types” and then select “JPG” for an image.
- Click “Select pages” to choose the page/s that you want to export and then click “Download” to finish.
- However, if you want a video exported from this, just click “Share” and then “Download”.
- On the File types leave it at “MP4 video”.
- Click “Select pages” to choose what page to export and then click “Download”.
- However, if you want to post something on any of your social media accounts, use the second version (vertical). To export more than 1 page, just click on “Share” at the upper right and then select “Download”.
- Click on “Select pages”, then choose the pages that you want to export, then click “Done”.
- Lastly, select “Download”.
There you have it, then! You can now make videos with video animations using Canva’s updated features and share them on all social media sites. Don’t forget to watch the full video on “How To Make Social Media Posts in Canva” here: