Are you seeking for a classy and beautiful yet simple video opening template? Then you’ve come to the right place since we’ve provided a FREE intro template in the post below. We have also added a quick tutorial guide on how to use and edit this awesome template using Cyberlink PowerDirector.
Click here to download this beautiful intro template completely free of charge.
- Once you have downloaded the template, import all the template files into the Media Content folder.
- Drag and drop the background clip and the logo from the Media Content into the timeline.
- Drag and drop the animation template that you prefer from the Media Content into the timeline.
- To add a title, go to Title Room, then drag and drop the default preset into the timeline.
- To edit the text in the title, right-click on the title and select Edit in Title Designer.
- On the Title Designer window, you can also change the font size, font family, and font color of the title.
- To add the Lens Flare effect, drag and drop the lens flare animation clip from the Media Content into the timeline. Put it below the ribbon animation.
There you go! You just finished editing your stylish yet simple intro video for your business.
For an in-depth guide about adding keyframes to make your intro look more beautiful, be sure to check out the full tutorial below explained by Szilard from bluefx.net.